Registration is now open for the 2016 OLA Annual Conference. Join colleagues for educational programming, networking and a whole lot of fun at the Riverhouse Convention Center in sunny Bend, Oregon, April 20-22, 2016. Check out the slate of preconferences and programs.
Register for the conference by March 21st to get the best rates. You can register online with a credit card or by check. Once you have completed your registration form and have chosen a payment option, you will receive a confirmation page. If paying by check, please include a copy of the confirmation page with your check and mail it to the address noted on the page.
- Early registration ends Monday, March 21, 2016
- Online registration ends Monday, April 11, 2016
- Pre-conferences: Wednesday, April 20, 2016
- Conference: Thursday-Friday, April 21-22, 2016
- Onsite registration will be available, check & credit card payments only (no cash). Note that we cannot guarantee meals with onsite registration.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
If you are looking for exhibitor registration information, it can be found on the Exhibitor Information page.
Please let us know if you will need any accommodations for accessibility. We hope to make the conference accessible for everyone, but we do sometimes miss things. Contact Registration with questions:
- Esther Clinton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heidi Powers, email@example.com
Or contact the conference chair Liisa Sjoblom: firstname.lastname@example.org